Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hiatus!

I have taken far too long of a break from my blog, but I am BACK in action!  In my hiatus I have been studying for an aquatics certificate, adding more fitness classes to my schedule, creating new fitness classes like-Yoga H2O, getting new tat-a-toos, donating my time to teach yoga to Relay for Life participants, training for bikeMS (150 mile 2 day bike ride) & promoting LOV'EMs at Women's Night Out & other community events.
My apologies for my absence.  What can I say?  It is tough to blog when working full time, holding down multiple part time gigs to pursue my passion, but I am enjoying it.
Keep an eye out for a simple stretching blog post for everyday life, updates on my BikeMS training, recipes, & Spirituality posts (yes I am going there).


No comments:

Post a Comment