Friday, October 14, 2011

It's a Yoga Weekend in my Home Base!

I am SUPER geeked for this weekend.  I am teaching a hot vinyasa class tomorrow at a 11 am at Yoga in the Woods in Goodrich, MI (come one come all--$5 for students, $10 drop in OR buy the NEW student special 10 classes for $20 w/in 30 days).


Then, from 2 pm-5 pm I am going to be selling my bath salts and soaks, dubbed LOV'EMs, at Ethos DIY show in Holly, MI.  I'll be selling them for between $3- $12, and if you return the jar when you are finished for a refill you will get a dollar off your next purchase!
There will be TONS of other peeps w/ Vegan crafts and yummy treats to purchase.  At 2pm they are having a story teller for the kiddos, and there will be live music as well.


I may even get to see my new nephew, but I just asked my bro & SIL to visit this am, so I am not holding my breath on that one.  Isn't he adorable?!


And on Sunday I will be at Yoga in the Woods for the Studio Open House from 1-3pm, and after from 3-5 pm for a Teacher Training Orientation.  The open house will have refreshments, get to know the instructors, new schedule & studio.  The Teacher Training Orientation is open to anyone that has been considering furthering their yoga journey.  Learn more about the program (200, 300, & 500 RYT; Michigan Registered Proprietary School & Registered Yoga Teacher Training), talk with teachers that have completed the program (moi ::wink::), and get a 10% discount if you sign up on Sunday!


I am really looking forward to my Yoga Weekend, and hope to see your shining faces <3XO <3XO

No comments:

Post a Comment