Friday, August 12, 2011

A New Chapter

Thanks for checking out my blog!  

I am a personal trainer & yoga instructor.  I am a wife and mother.  I work full time as an administrative assistant, and my career goal is to do what I love and pay the bills.  I am transitioning to that.  I feel blessed to have found my purpose.  My goal is to help others find that same purpose w/in themselves.  My journey to wellness wasn't a direct route, but I found it. And yet my saga continues.  On this blog I will share w/ you events I am involved in, my struggles & triumphs, health & wellness tips, recipes, and interviews.  Pretty much everything & the kitchen sink!  Please follow me if you so choose, and if you have any requests feel free to shout them out!

Love and Light,

Emily

1 comment:

  1. Forgot to mention! The name of my blog came from my son trying to sound out a sign, "Recreation Center", and I decided it was an AWESOME play on words. I have dubbed a transformation program for my PT clients "reCREATEtion". Some day I dream of owning a wellness center and calling it the reCREATEtion center... now no one steal my idea. You know what Karma is, right?! ::winks::

    ReplyDelete