Thursday, November 10, 2011

Frustrated & Freebies!

LAST CHANCE TO ENTER FOR PRIZES THURSDAY 11/17 by MIDNIGHT.  DON'T FORGET TO LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE & POST A COMMENT(LINK BELOW).  DRAWING WILL TAKE PLACE ON FRIDAY 11/18!  GOOD LUCK!!!!

Hey there!  
Well I am yet again working on my blog for meal planning and it is not working.  I don't understand why, but I am hoping that when my stepdaughter, Christa, visits this weekend she can show me how to fix it.  My son Keem wasn't sure either.  And yes, they are 17 yrs old & nearly 8 yrs old, but kids usually know these things!

So my frustration is your FREEBIE!  I'm posting a happy fun blog, giving away freebies to change my mood (O:  I'll get back to the meal planning post later, promise!  It's been a good week of eats at our house, and I can't wait to share!

The give aways will include: Rescue Cream (paraben free), Nutritional Yeast, Braggs Amino Acid, Braggs Sprinkle Seasoning, Braggs Sea Kelp Delight, Hemp Hearts, or Toasted Hemp seeds!  

So here is the drill:
  1. Follow my blog
  2. Like my facebook page 
    1. Leave a comment that you'd like to enter the giveaway on my blog.
  3. You will be entered to win!
  4. Keep in mind I will be posting more giveaways at random on my blogs, so STAY TUNED!

1 comment:

  1. Alright peeps, if you'd like to be entered to win the freebies don't forget to like my facebook page (E. Manship Personal Trainer & Yoga Instructor). Link above. I see there are 2 new followers, YAY! The freebies after this will only get bigger and better!!!

    ReplyDelete