Sunday, December 11, 2011

Prepping Meals for my Meat Eaters

Chicken Breast

Per request from Scottie-A1 Steak sauce on Chicken

Let it marinate over night, and tell hubby to bake it the next night (while I teach yoga) at 350 until fully cooked (no pink)

Per Scottie's request sandwiches for lunch. I don't agree w/ the bread, but this choice is better than him eating fast food everyday. I try to buy low sodium roast beef & low sodium turkey breast for him. He loves colby jack cheese. Oh and no condiments. He eats these straight up.
So this is the prep for my boy's dinner & hubby's lunch. My son generally prefers to eat school lunch, but will request a home lunch now and again. My husband generally makes his own breakfast, and I am encouraging my son in the same direction. My lunch tends to be something I prepped on Sunday (like my Vegetarian Sausage w/ Kale & Lentils).

No comments:

Post a Comment