Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ladies &  Gents, I am a sap for fundraisers.  It feels so good to raise awareness & sometimes a little dough to help others in need.  The even more special part of it is that I can do it w/ fitness.  Maybe the ppl I am helping to support aren't able to be as active as they'd like.  This is my way to give back.  If you are so moved JOIN me, or support me in my efforts to help others.

The first event I am doing is CrossFit for Hope.  This event will be an INTENSE WOD at my local Xfit box & will benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.  It takes place on June 8 at 6pm.

The second event I am doing is bikeMS.  This event is a 2 day 150mile bike ride in Michigan in JULY!  It benefits ppl w/ MS giving them activities to participate in & support them as well as promotes research for a future cure.

If you are so moved to join me--physically, I'd love to have you; or support me as well as those affected w/ cancer, illness, or ms, spiritually (prayer and or positive vibes); or support me financially, your efforts are greatly appreciated & humbly received.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Namaste <3

No comments:

Post a Comment