Friday, August 10, 2012

Honey Facial & facelift




Michigan Honey!

Did you know you can use honey as a facial treatment?  It also give you a natural face lift & an AWESOME glow.  It rocks my socks.  Here is what I do.
Honey Face!

  1. Wet a wash cloth, and microwave it for 30 seconds.  Make sure it isn't too hot.  Place on face until it cools.
  2. Remove wash cloth.  Blot honey on face w/ your fingers.  Continue to blot until your face sticks to your fingers.
  3. From there you can
    1. let it sit for a bit
    2. or use the wash cloth to wipe it off.
      1. Either way I like to warm up the wash cloth and lay it back on my face after making sure it isn't too hot.
Ladies (and Gents-I know you wanna) go ahead and give this a whirl.  It is something you can slow down and enjoy.  And honestly it doesn't take a lot of time.  Heck you could be done in 5 minutes, or 15 if you really want to chillax.  I am going to work on doing this once a week.  Trust me you will be glad you tried!
Just for giggles.  My son took this CLOSE UP of my forehead w/ honey on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment