Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mamaste! Prenatal Yoga

Tonya Drew, RYT 200
I am honored to be assisting & co-teaching prenatal yoga w/ Tonya Drew at the Yoga Path in Davison.  Prenatal Yoga is something I have been interested in since I was pregnant w/ my son, Keem.  He is now 8 yrs old.  I first began doing yoga when I was pregnant w/ him.  Since then my love for yoga has evolved, and I have crossed paths w/ many other yogis & yoginis.  When I met Tonya I knew she and I had a special bond.  Tonya and I both received our RYTs under Maureen Bosker, RN, ERYT at Yoga in the Woods.  Our training and teaching is very similar in style.  We both have a desire to support our fellow ladies, and share our knowledge and experience w/ other mamas.  Our first prenatal class starts on August 8, and we are super excited!  If you have any questions at all ask me.  I am happy to help!  To register please refer to the info below.  Mamaste!
 

Prenatal Yoga at the Yoga Path
A prenatal Yoga practice can benefit pregnancy, labor and recovery. Learn techniques to find comfort, strength, balance, peace and confidence as you prepare for the birth experience. This multi-level class is available to women in all stages of pregnancy. No prior yoga experience necessary.
Wednesdays 7-8pm
$60 per six week session.
Register now!
Bring a mat, a towel, and a water. Additional mats, bolsters, blocks and straps provided.
The Yoga Path
Stonehouse Plaza
1086 N Irish Rd Suite 3
Davison, MI 48423
(810)919-YOGA (9642)

No comments:

Post a Comment